St Mary’s is committed to making its facilities available to the wider community. The church has a number of rooms available to hire on a regular or one-off basis. If you are interested in hiring or letting any of our rooms, please contact the Parish Office.
- Worship space suitable for concerts, lectures and presentations.
- Seats approximately 300 people in long wooden pews.
- Equipped with integrated sound system.
Please note that we restrict the use of the nave to events and activities deemed suitable for our worship area.
- Community space suitable for classes, receptions, and other social events.
- Accommodates up to 40 people in lecture format or 130 standing.
- Equipped with kitchen suitable for meal preparation and service.
- Can be combined with Nave to create a multi-function environment.
- Community space suitable for lectures, classes, and performance rehearsal.
- Accommodates up to 40 people in lecture format or 20 around tables.
- Equipped with kitchen area suitable for serving light refreshments.
- This space is not wheelchair accessible.
- Meeting space suitable for classes and meetings.
- Accommodates up to 10 people around tables.
- This space is wheelchair accessible via a lift.
Those who hire out space at St. Mary’s must agree to comply with our lettings and safeguarding policies by signing both a letting agreement and safeguarding form. Before doing so, please review the following information carefully: