St Mary’s is committed to making its facilities available to the wider community. The church has a number of rooms available to hire on a regular or one-off basis as well as some car parking spaces (minimum of mthly hire). If you are interested in hiring or letting any of our rooms or car parking, please contact us on 07935 829835 or email at email@example.com
- Worship space suitable for concerts, lectures and presentations.
- Seats approximately 300 people in long wooden pews.
- Equipped with integrated sound system.
Please note that we restrict the use of the nave to events and activities deemed suitable for our worship area.
- Community space suitable for classes, receptions, and other social events.
- Accommodates up to 40 people in lecture format or 130 standing.
- Equipped with kitchen suitable for meal preparation and service.
- Can be combined with Nave to create a multi-function environment.
- Community space suitable for lectures, classes, and performance rehearsal.
- Accommodates up to 40 people in lecture format or 20 around tables.
- Equipped with kitchen area suitable for serving light refreshments.
- This space is not wheelchair accessible.
- Meeting space suitable for classes and meetings.
- Accommodates up to 10 people around tables.
- This space is wheelchair accessible via a lift.
Small office space
Ideal for one to one meetings, interviews and for meetings up to 4
This space is wheelchair accessible via a lift
Those who hire out space at St. Mary’s must agree to comply with our lettings and safeguarding policies by signing both a letting agreement and safeguarding form. Before doing so, please review the following information carefully: